24" x 8" Rectangular Stainless Steel Drop-In Pan with Spark Ignition Kit (Natural Gas or Propane)
A warm, cozy fire pit can be an ideal outdoor retreat for family and friends, especially during those cold winter months. Our 24" x 8" rectangular drop-in burner pan with spark ignition kit is just what your customers will need to organize such an event. With just the flip of a switch, your customers and their guests will be enjoying a brilliant flame and lots of memorable conversations!
Our 24" x 8" rectangular drop-in pan with spark ignition kit comes fully equipped with all the following components:
24" x 8" Rectangular Drop-in Burner Pan w/ Built-in H-Burner - Our 24" x 8" rectangular drop-in burner pan comes with a convenient 'lip' so that it can be installed into a fire pit and easily removed after use. These burner pans greatly reduce the amount of fire glass your customers will need to fill their fire pit by creating a false bottom which gives the illusion that the fire pit is full, whereas only the top part of it is. All our rectangular drop-in burner pans are made of 100% stainless steel, which means they are very durable and can withstand extreme heat as well as harsh weather without sustaining any damage or rusting. Each comes with a built-in H-burner and drilled weep holes to prevent water accumulation.
A Push Button Spark ignitor - requires a single AAA battery (not included) and ignites with the push of a button
Fire Pit Connection Accessories - including gas hose (2" and 5"), key valve, chrome key valve, key valve, key and cover plate.
24" x 8" Rectangular Drop-In Pan with Spark Ignition Kit Specifications
- Product Weight: 12.00 lbs
- Material: High Quality Stainless Steel (hand crafted)
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Style: Contemporary
- Length: 24"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 2"
- Flange: 1 1/4"
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Fire glass capacity: 20 lbs of fire glass required (not included)
- Special Feature: Drilled holes (not punched) in order to prevent whistling
- Burner Heat rating: 120,000 B.T.U/Hour rating maximum
- For use in: To be used in outdoor, vented, natural gas fire features ONLY
- Warranty: 5 Year manufacturer warranty
- Prop. 65 Warning: This product may contain compounds known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.